Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
~ GK Chesterton

Monday, August 11, 2014

Children & Prayer/Monday Musings

I have completed all of my preliminary thoughts on Children and Prayer.  All that is left to do is cultivate my collection of activities, lessons, thoughts, spiritual practices, and the like.  "All that is left" . . . but that is the biggest part of all!

I need to take a break from thinking about this, however.  I've been blogging on it since May; I've been planning to blog for the last number of years.  I'd like to take a rest from meeting my self-imposed deadlines.
Furthermore, I will reclaim the Monday spot on this blog for Monday Musings.

So, taking a break -- returning to Monday Musings -- end-of-summer/beginning-of-academic-year thoughts floating through my head can mean only one thing.  THIS is what I need to meditate on today:

Humility: the most important virtue for parents

Thank you, Connie Rossini at Contemplative Homeschool.

Time to clean the cobwebs of the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment