Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
~ GK Chesterton

Monday, June 9, 2014

Love

I have not had time to get the next portion of "Children & Prayer" ready for today.

Instead, I'm reverting to "Monday Musings" and posting something that has been a recurring theme of the day.  The well-known quote of St. John of the Cross:

"Think nothing else but that God ordains all, and where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love. .  . ."

This has been manifested to me in the most unusual ways today. You could confront me with the most horrendous things in the world and I would remain firm in my belief that God ordains all and that we will find love where we put it . . . . and we will draw out love in unexpected places, where other people have put it. 

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment