Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
~ GK Chesterton

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Garden Views: End of November








No use in complaining about weather and climate.  Each season, each month, has its own beauty. Certainly, I have my favorites, but I make certain I seek out the characteristics that are unique to every season.

The last photo isn't pretty.  I have a problem with manoeuvrability. That tire gouge out of the earth happened last late winter/early spring.  My intent is to take that section at the end of the drive and get rid of the grass, plant a sun-hardy plant or two, and mulch the entire area.  I never got around to doing it this year.  Mind you, a pretty patch of garden won't stop me driving where I shouldn't drive, but at least it will look nicer when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment